The request for articles serves as an entry for ordering articles.
Administrators check each new request for articles and within 24 hours it is sent to publishers whose sites match the request. In some cases, administrators may not send the request to publishers and keep it hidden. In the case, it will only be seen by the publishers you offer the deal to.
Publishers can respond to the request. If the request is not suitable for the publisher´s page, it can reject the request and thus the page in the catalog for your request will be hidden. On the contrary, if he likes the request, he can offer the page to the request and the page will be highlighted in yellow for you in the catalog.
If you do not have a list of sites you want to order from in advance, we recommend leaving the request in the system for 3-5 days so that publishers can respond to the request. Thanks to the publishers' reactions to the request, the pages that are not interested will be hidden in the catalogue and the pages that are very interested will be highlighted. This self-tuning mechanism improves the supply of pages in the catalog for each request as time passes.
Filling out the article request form
You can add unlimited publications to the request form, so it is a good idea to write the request form universally and write changes or individual additions for each selected page in the chat in the order form. The request setup automatically pre-filters the page catalogue when you click on the "Order from catalogue (xxx offers)" button. According to the settings "Location" and "Language", article requests are sent in a newsletter to the publishers (daily and weekly newsletter).
- Name - Name the enquiry so you can always find it. It is advisable to use a shorter and technical name, e.g. "22/06 - EN - aluminium pergolas". The administrators will give the enquiry a suitable thematic title for display by publishers, e.g. "Aluminium pergolas".
- Location - Select the location you are interested in. The default value is "blog/magazine".
- Language - Select which languages you are interested in. The pre-selected language is according to the language selected in the administration.
- Categories - Select which categories your article request belongs to. This information helps publishers to classify your request thematically.
- Entry/promoted page - Enter the url of your page you want to promote. Url address starts with "http(s)://".
- Assignment/keywords (hastags) - Keywords that editors should focus on when writing an article. Hastags that influencers should use to post.
- Assignment/task - The most important part of the article request. Provide as much information as possible that the article should contain. The editors will write the article according to this information if you also select writing the article in the order. The administrators will check the draft against this information when the draft check expires.
- Assignments/Attachments - Photos or graphics to be used by editors in articles. Here you can also add supporting documents (PDF, TXT, DOC) with information for the article.
Adjusting the request for articles
It is only possible to edit the article request until you make the first order for the request. Thereafter, article request editing is disabled so as not to change the assignment under the publishers' hands.
It is possible to add an "addition to the assignment" after disabling article request editing.
Archive of request articles
The request archive is used to archive inactive request. The system automatically moves request after half a year without activity to the archive.
You can send a request to the archive by clicking on the blue round button with the bin logo. To request articles from the archive, click on the green round button with the bin logo with a wing.
Is it difficult for you? Need to buy backlinks or social media posts? Use the services of PR Yard Assistance!
Call 📞 (+420) 774 776 765 or write 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org, 📢 tell us what you need 🤩 and we will organise everything. 👍
Create and distribute content that engages internet visitors, informs them about your services or product, and is designed to encourage them to purchase your services or product. Users consume content on the internet actively (search engines) or passively (magazines and social networks). Content marketing using PR articles and social media posts will help you get the necessary information to content consumers where they are looking for it or consuming it.
Advertorials (PR articles)
PR articles are advertising articles written by an editor as regular media content. Readers often don’t perceive the advertising message as an advertisement, but as a handy informative article. Paid or sponsored articles therefore belong to subliminal advertising. PR articles is an abbreviation used in the Czech language for the expression “paid advertising articles”. In professional circles, the term “advertorials” – a composite of “advert” and “editorial” (an article written by an editor) – tends to be used. On the PR Yard platform, you can order PR articles in English, Czech, Slovak, Polish and German.
Link building using paid articles
Paid articles are often used as a link-building method. Link-building is a term meaning to get backlinks. Internet search engines rank pages in search results (SERPs) according to the popularity of the page. Multiple sources called signals are used to evaluate site popularity. The popularity of the site is mainly determined by backlinks. Each page has a certain popularity, which some SEO tools try to express using a “rank”. A page with higher popularity should have a higher rank. In the PR Yard catalogue, you can sort by statistics from Ahrefs (+ MOZ).