In order for publishers to accept orders for advertorials (paid articles), they must first add their site to the system. Publishers can add a website and social media accounts on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. Each page is added to the system separately.
Checking the site
All new pages must pass an admin check. The administrators check the minimum technical, moral and legal requirements for the site. The publisher will be emailed about the result of the first check and the approval or disapproval of the page in the system.
Administrators run ongoing checks on pages allowed in the system by automated technical means and by conducting their own visual inspections. If a page no longer meets the minimum technical, moral or legal requirements, it is removed from the system. The publisher is informed of the removal of the page by email, with a statement of the reason for removal. The removed page can be reinstated in the system after the defects have been corrected and checked by the administrators. Requests for re-inclusion should be written to the internal support in the administration.
Filling in the form to add a page
Below you will find a description of each form field and recommendations on how to fill them in correctly. The correct completion of the form for adding a space will speed up the approval of the space by the administrator.
- URL – The web address of your page or social networking account, which appears in the browser address bar. The address should lead to the main page of the site and begin with http:// or, better yet, https:// . If you have both options, select the https:// version.
- Name – an apt name for your space. You don’t need to enter what kind of space it is (blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), the system will know if it is a website or social network and will display the appropriate website or social network icon next to your name. The name does not include the URL or domain of the blog.
- Language – the language you use to write posts or articles on your space. If you use a combination of languages, select the one that is predominant. Your language is automatically preset in the form.
- Description – describe what your blog or social media account is about. Advertisers are interested in what and for whom you write, and what your history and traffic is. Don’t put web addresses, emails, phone numbers or calls to contact outside the PR Yard platform.
- Include in public catalogue – permission for your site to be displayed in the system to advertisers in the catalogue. Not allowing this will leave your page hidden in the catalogue and only advertisers for whom you bid on their enquiry will see it. In the internal space catalogue, advertisers can give pages direct offers of business. Just accept such an offer and you can immediately work on it according to the specifications. This option allows you to get business without having to offer yourself to advertisers for their enquiries.
- Average monthly traffic – the average number of unique visitors (UID) per month.
- Price for publication of the article – the price for separate publication of the article either written by you (for an additional fee) or delivered for publication.
- Price for writing an article – the price for which you will write an article according to the advertiser’s instructions. If you enter a zero price “0”, the system will disable this option and will not offer advertisers to have an article written by you. If disabled, the finished articles will be delivered by the advertiser or the writing will be ordered by the PR Yard editorial team. If you check “I only publish my own articles” the system will always require the advertiser to order the article from you.
- Service name + price – you can add up to 3 additional services that the advertiser can add to the article (extra-long article, newsletter addition, charging for links).
If you are unsure of anything when entering your site into the system, please use our authorised support in the administration menu or the chat window if the administrator is present online.
Editing a page
The list of pages allowed in the system is displayed on the main administration page and in the left menu. Click on the page title to open the page detail. A blue pencil circle appears in the top right of the detail to open the page edit form.
Pausing a page (holiday)
A page can be temporarily suspended in the system. This allows you to temporarily stop receiving orders during a period of illness or if you go on holiday. A green circle with an arrow (play) will appear on the top right of the main administration page or in the page details to indicate that the page is enabled in the system. Clicking on it changes it to an orange circle with two commas (stop), which indicates that the page is unavailable in the system.
Temporarily disabled pages are shown with a strikethrough in the left menu. You can turn the page on and off at will in the system.
Deleting a page
You can permanently delete a page from your account. Use this option if you want to add the page to another account (selling pages). A page in the system can only be in one account. There is a red circle with a cross in the account details on the top right. Clicking on the circle will pre-emptively ask you if you really want to remove the page from your account, and then remove it. The checkout records for that page will continue to be displayed.
Only sites that meet the rules below will be accepted into the system:
- Ahrefs DR10+
- The value of organic keywords and organic traffic is equal to or higher than Ahrefs DR
- The number of referring domains is at most 10 times greater than the number of domains that link to the site
- Linking domains are >50% dofollow
- Backlinks are <50% nofollow
Only social accounts that meet the rules below are accepted into the system:
- Minimum 1000 followers
- Minimum 1% engagement
Is it difficult for you? Need to buy backlinks or social media posts? Use the services of PR Yard Assistance!
Call 📞 (+420) 774 776 765 or write 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org, 📢 tell us what you need 🤩 and we will organise everything. 👍
Create and distribute content that engages internet visitors, informs them about your services or product, and is designed to encourage them to purchase your services or product. Users consume content on the internet actively (search engines) or passively (magazines and social networks). Content marketing using PR articles and social media posts will help you get the necessary information to content consumers where they are looking for it or consuming it.
Advertorials (PR articles)
PR articles are advertising articles written by an editor as regular media content. Readers often don’t perceive the advertising message as an advertisement, but as a handy informative article. Paid or sponsored articles therefore belong to subliminal advertising. PR articles is an abbreviation used in the Czech language for the expression “paid advertising articles”. In professional circles, the term “advertorials” – a composite of “advert” and “editorial” (an article written by an editor) – tends to be used. On the PR Yard platform, you can order PR articles in English, Czech, Slovak, Polish and German.
Link building using paid articles
Paid articles are often used as a link-building method. Link-building is a term meaning to get backlinks. Internet search engines rank pages in search results (SERPs) according to the popularity of the page. Multiple sources called signals are used to evaluate site popularity. The popularity of the site is mainly determined by backlinks. Each page has a certain popularity, which some SEO tools try to express using a “rank”. A page with higher popularity should have a higher rank. In the PR Yard catalogue, you can sort by statistics from Ahrefs (+ MOZ).